Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

TIMETABLE - SCHEDULE

I am already counting the days! There are four weeks left until the first meeting here in Austria will take place!

Enclosed to this topic you find the newest timetable for this event. Nearly everything is planned now, but please excuse if there will be some modifications during the next weeks. I will keep you informed!

I also nearly finished the budget report. I am, of course,  within the given 3.700 € each country. Did you all get along with your travel budget, or do you need money from this Individual Budget (3.700€)?

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Thank you very much for the excellent program, Verena!

Could you please inform us about the costs, as well?  Where will be the accomodation in Vienna?

Thank you . Best wishes, Szilvia

I am nearly finished the budget report. Is it ok if I send this information on Monday?

We are staying at the following accomodation in Vienna:

A&O  Hostel Wien Stadthalle

Lerchenfelder Gürtel 9-11, 1160 Wien

It was the only one near the center which was within the budget and has enough capacity. I have never been there and I hope it is ok. We will see! The costs for students are 35,00€ and for the teachers in a double room 40,00€ each (incl. breakfast)!

Thank you Verena! Great job!

Disclaimer

“The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”