Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

INTRODUCTION Students

Hello Boys and Girls!

Please reply to this topic and write a few sentences (or more) about you. This is a first possibility to introduce you to all the other participants, and each of you has the chance to get to know everybody a bit!

See you soon...

Hello Folks!
I’m a student from Eibiswald, which is excited to get to know everyone of you!
I am Dejan Derk, an eletrical apprenitce and 23 years old.
My parents are from Croatia and Slovenia, but I’m born and grewn up in Austria.
See you soon!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemans!

My name is Michael and I come from Austria, and live in a small village called Obdach.

I am 18 yours old and I have two brothers. My brother Manuel is 21 years old and my second brother Christoph is 24 years old. I am working as an electrician in a very big company called ÖBB (Railway Company)  and now I  attend vocational school in Eibiswald to learn more about my job. My hobbies are play Video games and make some stuff with friends and so on. I love to talk with people and I am very proud to make some new Connections with other countries.

Hello boys and girls!

My name is Christopher and I am 18 years old.

I was born and grews up in Graz, the capital town of Styria. I am an electrician apprentice at Magna Steyr. It is a big car manufacturer located all over the world.

I am very excited to see you soon!

Hello boys and girls!

My name is Matthias Körbler, I am 22 years old and I am a student at vocational school in Eibiswald. I live in the southern part of Styria in a little village and also work in a little company next to my village with about 20 employees . I am here in Eibiswald to get my education as an electrician.

I am very excited to meet you all here in Eibiswald next week.

Have a nice day!

Hello guys and girls !

My name is Wiktor and I am 18 years old. I come  from Poland, I live in north-western part of Poland. My home city called Drawsko Pomorskie is a small city with population of about 12 000 people.

I'm still learning, it's my last class and then I want to go to logistics studies. I like reading books, specially crime stories like Jo Nesbos's books and fantasy like "Games of Thrones". I have driver license since may, so I drive a lot. I keen on cars and everything what is compared with automotive. I can say, that I'm a petrolhead. I have wonderful friends, we are like family.

I think I'm sociable person and I hope, that we will have fun together.

See you soon!

Hello everyone!

My name is Dominika and I'm 18 years old. I come from Poland, my city called Drawsko Pomorskie.

I'm in the last year of high school. In my free time I like go out with my friends and watch series. My hobby is horse riding.

I think that I'm sociable und kind person. I really like meeting new people, so I hope that we will have fun together.

See you!

Hi everyone!

My name is Ula and I'm 18 years old. I live in small town in Poland called Drawsko Pomorskie.

I'm in the last class and after graduating I'd like to study architecture. I enjoy drawing, reading and I love travelling. Also I really like hanging out with friends and meeting new people. I hope, we'll have fun together.

See you soon!

Hi everyone!

My name is Michasia and I am 18 years old. I live in Poland. I love sport, in my Freetime I cycle, swimm and run. I like also riding books, specially crime stories. I meet with my friends but sadly in this year I have matura exam and I have to learn a lot. In the future I want to do something relevant with medicine. It's my dream. I really like meeting New people.

I hope that we spend a wonderful time together.

See you!

Hi! Hola! Hallo! Salut! Szia! Cześć! 🙂

I'm Magdalena but lot of my schoolmates call me Daria. I'd like to be mathematician in the future but for now I'm at polish High School. Until this year I used to play the piano and take a looooot of photos but now all my free time I dedicate preparing to my matura exam. I've wonderful, crazy dog called Chopin, yeah like this polish famous pianist haha He loves to be my passenger when I drive a car, I could drive all time long.

I think that's enough for now, we need to have something to talk about later 😉

I hope everybody will safety came to Ebisiwald and we'll have opportunity to introduce ourseflves in person - it's so much better. Variety of our accents will be breahtaking. 😀

See you! Nos vemos luego! Bis später!  à tantôt! Később találkozunk! Do zobaczenia!

Disclaimer

“The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”