Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

INTRODUCTION Students

Hello! My name is Aleksandra but everyone calls me Ola. I'm 16 and I live in Drawsko Pomorskie in Poland. I'm in first class in high school. I love makeup - in the future I'd like to be a makeup artist. Listening music, watching Netfilx and cooking are my favourite things to do in my free time.
Making new friends makes me very happy so I can't wait to meet you all!

See you in Spain!

Hello everyone!

I'm Gosia but you can call me Josie if you want. I live in Drawsko Pomorskie, Poland and I just turned 16. I love listening to the music and  I do that almost all the time. I have some hobbies like reading books and training MMA or BJJ.

I am very friendly, kind and caring person and I am also very excited about meeting new people.

I love traveling and I am sure that I will visit every continent on Earth.

See you in 35 days 💕

Hi everyone!

My name is Hania and I’m 15 years old. I live in a small village in Poland. I’m in first class in high school in ZSP Drawsko Pomorskie. In my free time I like go out with my friends. We usually go to the cinema because we love watch the comedie together. My hobbies are sport and taking photos. First of all I love travelling. There is nothing better to do for me, so I’m just very happy and so exited to visit Spain.
I really like meeting new people, so I hope we will have fun together.

See you soon!

Hi everyone!

My name is Zuzia, I'm 15 years old. I live in Drawsko Pomorskie in Poland. I'm interested in listening to old music - it makes me feel like my dreams will come true someday. In my free time I also watch movies and series. My favourite one is "Friends" and I watch it all the time.

I really enjoy discovering new things and places so I'm extremely excited to meet y'all and have an adventure with you.

See you soon in Spain!

Hello everyone!

My name is Hannah and i am 18 years old. I live in Austria in Kapfenberg that's near Graz. I'm an apprentice at Böhler Edelstahl in mechatronics and on friday will finish the third class at vacational school in Eibiswald.

In my freetime I often go out with friends and I'm playing the saxophone and the piano.

I was in Spain in Barcelona 5 years ago, so I'm very excited to meet you all in Sevilla.

See ya soon!

hello my name is chloé, I have 16 years old. i love english because my teacher is very nice , she is always happy and funny!!

I love dogs and cats because I have two chihuahua, one Dog Allemand and one black cat.

I can't wait to see you because we're going to have a good time.

See you soon !

Hi

My name is Nasma  I am 16 years old and I am from france i like traveling it's one of my hobbies whit I also like netflix and chill and make new friends
see you soon!

Quote from Nasma BOUDIAF on 2020-02-03, 22:21

Hi

My name is Nasma  I am 16 years old and I am from france i like traveling it's one of my hobbies I also like netflix and chill and make new friends
see you soon!

Hi

My name is Christie, I am 16 years old. I am a person who likes to spend time with my family and my friends, I like to relax alone also by watching series. I love English.

See you soon.

Hello everybody!

My name is Domenic and I am a 17-year-old, that lives in Austria, Kainbach. I like to spend my free time playing video games or watching Netflix series. I also have 3 pets two of which are cats and the last one is a dog that goes by the name of Chewbacca. 

Well, that's it from me, I'm excited to meet you all!

So see you in Spain!

Disclaimer

“The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”