Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

INTRODUCTION Students

Hello everyone,

my name is Fineas Claudiu I am 21 years old. I am from Austria and live in Graz.

Since 2017 I do an apprenticeship at the Blue Tomato.

At the moment I am attending the third class at the vocational school in Eibiswald.

In my free time I like to listen to music and to go out with my friends.

See you soon in France

Hello everyone,

My name is Christopher, i‘m 18 years old and currently working at multiple museums as an IT-technician. I‘ve been doing this job for a little over 2 years now and right now i‘m in school again for the third time in Eibiswald.

I like to listen to music and go out with friends and just enjoy life. I used to do lots of sports but unfortunately time doesn‘t allow that anymore.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hello,

my name is Marvin and I am 18 years old.

I am from Austria and live in Stainz.

Since 2018 I do an apprenticeship at Team Styria Puntigam.

At the moment I am attending the third class at the vocational school in Eibiswald with Claudiu and Christopher.

See you soon

Hello, I am Eduardo Arnesto from Spain, I am 16 years old.

I am from Valencia but I actually live in Seville.

I have been playing rugby for the last three years of my life and is one of my favorite hobbies.

I also like listening music, watching films and series and video games.

I hope we spend a marvelous week in France.

Hello everyone.

My name is Lola and I am 15 years old.

I live in Seville, Spain.

I've being going to the conservatory since I was five years old. Now, I'm in a high level in the music studies.

See you soon!!!!!

Hello!

My name is Lucia, but no one call me by my name. All my friends call me Cortés. I am 16 years old and I live in Seville, Spain.

Two of my hobbies are going to the gym and listening to music.

I'm sure we will have a great week.

Hello my name is Isaac and I,m 17 years old

I study at IES Lucus Solis in Sanlucar la Mayor. I really like music and I play the ukulele, I also like sports and playing basketball with my friends.

I hope we have a  nice experience together.

See you soon

Hello everyone!

My name is Gabriela and I'm 16 years old. I come from Poland. I live and learn in Drawsko Pomorskie.

I love music, I listen to it even when I'm studying! I also like reading books and talking with people. In the future I want to be a psychologist and help people with depression.

I can't wait to meet you all.

See you soon!

Hello everyone!

My name is Remik and i'm from Poland. I live in Drawsko Pomorskie. I'm 19 years old.

I listen to music almost all day long, i can't imagine living without it. I collect CDs of my favourite artists, till now i have something like 40. It's not much but collection is still growing. I I also like sport and travelling. I gonna travel whole world one day!

I like meeting new people, so i'm very happy to be part of the project and i hope we have a nice time together.

See you soon in Spain!

Hello everyone! 😉

What about me? Well, yesterday  i was Dima, but today you can call me as you want... This spring i`ll be 16 years old. I live in Ukraine, but now i`m studying in Poland and... I like it!  However i have here a lot of friends and the most beautiful english teacher!

To tell many good words about myself isn`t very modest, but i am friedly, kind, curious, generous, romantic)) and sociable, so i`m ready to share my friendship and kindness with everyone, especially on this project 🙂

Now my profession is a housewife at my home (especially when mom is angry), but i`ll become a businessman soon, so my main interest is selling smth and make people (and me) happy 🙂

I hope out trip to Spain will be unforgettable and cool, so prepare your clothes and good mood, cause only we can make this trip really unforgettable for each of us 🙂

Thank you for your attention <3

Disclaimer

“The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”