Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

INTRODUCTION Students

Hello!

My name is Silvia, I'm 16 years old and I live in Seville, Spain. I'm studying upper secundary. In the future I would like study medicine.

In my free time I like meeting with my friends and listening to music.

I like meeting new people and I hope that we have a great time together!

Hello everyone!

My name is Daniel, I'm 17 years old and I live in Budapest, Hungary. I'm studying electrical engineering in Újpesti Két Tanítási Nyelvű Műszaki Szakközépiskola és Gimnázium. In my free time I read books, go to theater or go play water polo.

I'm Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Hi everyone!

My name is Benedek Bőze.I'm from Hungary.I'm 17 years old. I live in Fót wich is a small town near to Budapest.I'm studying as a IT manager.

I have been playing drums for 12 years. I like metal, rock, jazz music and some pop and electrical songs too. I play baseball and I like go to the gym.

I'm looking forward to see you guys!

Hi everyone!

My name is Christian and I am from Austria. I live in a small village called Hirnsdorf.

I am 17 years old. I am doing an apprenticeship at ÖBB (Railway Company) as an electronics technician. I attend vocational school in Eibiswald to learn more about my apprenticeship. My hobbies are playing Video games and also repairing technical stuff like smartphones.

I am pleased to meet you!

See you soon 😀

Hi!
My name is Ania, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Poland. I am a student in a technical school at gastronomy profile. In my free time I like going out with my friends and watching tv series. My hobby is Reading books, especially love stories. I am a sociable and funny person.
See you soon!

Hi everyone!

My name is Marcel and I am from Austria. I am 18 years old and come from Leibnitz. I work at Anton Paar in Graz, I make an apprenticeship to an Electronic technician for applied electronics. My hobbies are making pictures and collect coins (2€) from other countries. Another hobby is swimming and bicycling and gaming. I'm really looking forward to the week in Poland and to new acquaintances. I am a friendly, amusing, funny and sociable person.

See you soon in Poland!

Hi everyone!

My name is Paul Mathy and I am from Austria. I'm 17 years old and I am live in Leibnitz. I work at the company MSZ 10 in Strass. I'm doing an apprenticeship at the company MSZ 10 as an electrician. My hobbies are climbing, gaming, table tennis and play darts. I am pleased to meet you in Poland!

See you soon in Poland!

Hi everyone!

My name is Lukas Winter and I live in a small village called Thalheim, in Austria. I'm 16 years old and I work at the Bundesheer (Austrian Army) in Zeltweg. There I am doing an apprenticeship as an eletronics technician. My hobbies are photographing and playing video games.

See you soon in Poland 🙂

Hi,

My name is Pauline Knödl and I'm from Graz this is a city in Austria. I'm 17 years old. I'm in an apprenticeship as an electrician at "Anton Paar". My hobby is spending time with my horse Calixtus. I got him as a christmas present. I do this hobby since 10 years. At the moment I'm attending a vocational school in Eibiswald.

See you soon!

Hello!

My name is Anita. I live in Drawsko Pomorskie. I'm in a Technical school and I learn how to cook in there because I'm into cooking.

I love spending my free time with my younger brother or my friend. I have a beautiful, small cat and her name is Czika.

I'm a sociable person and I can't wait to meet you all. We will have a great time!

Disclaimer

“The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”