Forum

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

INTRODUCTION Students

Hello everyone!

I'm Asia.  I live in a small,polish city called Drawsko Pomorskie.
In my free time I like watching movies, tv series and spending time with my friends.Oh and I love music.
Im a sociable and funny person so I can't wait to meet you all! 🙂
I think we will have a great time together!
See you soon!

Hi!

My name is Filip, I have 20 years old and I come from Poland. I love cars and my dream car is Nissan GT-R, I love too rock music, my favorite band is Led Zeppelin. I play on the guitar from 13 years. I have beautiful 4 cats. My favourite dish is curry 😀

Hello everybody!!

My name is Mateusz in polish or Matthew in english.

I am 17 but i will be 18 on second of January.

I was born in Drawsko Pomorskie in Poland although my grandparents come from Ukraine.

I have trained karate for 9 years and brazilian jiu jitsu for 1 year.

I like playing video games, riding my motorcycle, and i love martial arts.

I hope we will have a splendid time with eachother.

See you soon.

Hello everyone!

My name is Viktor, and I’m from Hungary. I’m 18 years old. I live in a small village called Váchartyán near the capital city, Budapest.

I go to a bilingual high school (studying electrical engineering), so it’s my 4th year in it. I go to gym at least 4 times a week. I like playing on consoles. I love going to the cinema, almost  every 2nd weekend.

I’m so glad, that I have the opportunity to meet you guys!☺️ I hope we’ll get on very well.

I’m looking forward to see you.

Best wishes till then😁

My name is Antonio. I'm from Seville, Spain. I'm 16 years old and on January I will be 17 years old. My grandfathers are from Portugal. I have a dog named Odin.

I am studying a tecnological upper secundary. When i finish my studies i would like to be engineer.

See you soon!

Hi!

My name is Olga,I’m 17 years old and I live in Seville, Spain.

I’m in first of bachillerato (eleventh grade) and I’d like to be an optometrist.

In my free time I watch TV shows and films (my favourite is Game of Thrones), read, meet with my friends and travel.

See you soon!

Hello!

My name is Carmen Sánchez and I am from Sevilla ( Spain )  , I am 16 years old . I am studying upper secundary, and I would like to study phisic or architecture in the university.

I love music and animals, I play the piano and I have two cats <3.

See you soon 🙂

Hello everyone!

My name is Gergely and I am 18 years old. I live in Hungary.I have 1 more year left in high school, after that, I’d like to go to university.I’m studying as a mechanical technician, but my final goal is to be a mechanical engineer.

In my free time I like fishing with my friends and going around with car.After school I go to gym 4 times a week.

I like meeting new people and I hope that we spend a wonderful time together.

See you soon!

Hello girls and boys!

My name is Gábor and I am 18 years old. I live in Hungary, Budapest. I have 1 more year left in high school, after that, I’d like to go to universityI’m studying as a mechanical technician, but my final goal is to be a mechanical engineer or a musician.

In my free time I sing and play guitar in my band or i go out with my friends. I always do some sport, it could be anything from gym to football. 

I like meeting new people and I hope that we have a great time together! 🙂

See you soon!

Hi guys and girls!

My name is Szabolcs and I'm from Hungary. I live in a small city not far from the capital Budapest. I'm studying electronics and electrotechnics. I have 1 more year after this one and then I'd like to go to university. In my free time I watch movies, play the guitar or listen to music. I like meeting other people especially from other countires and cultures so I can't wait to meet you.

See you soon!

Disclaimer

“The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”